• In the Spotlight:

Why do I do this?

I don't get to spend too much time with my man. I get really pouty about it, sometimes to the point that I am straight bawling(crying) I feel like something is really wrong...I don't have any life besides him and our child and when he is not around, i get distraught. Does anyone else have this problem, or some advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I have been there. abt a yr ago me & my DH moved to Enterprise, AL for his flight school. I was alll alone with my 2 yr old daughter while he had long hours of schooling. He would come home straight from work and stayed with me as much as he could but I wouldgo crazy when he was at schooling and I was stuck at home w/ no friends and nothing to do. So yes I know how it feels and it just means your lonely and you love your husbands company. I got my hubby to make dinner plans w/ his friends who where married to make friends. try that.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you have transportation then go to the park and the library, walk around the mall, go to a playground. Take a mom and me class at the college or Y, meet other mom's and get together for play groups. If you don't have a car or bus then take a taxi- it costs, but it's less than buying a car. ♥

Answer by Bmat at 10:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009