Do you think it is time?

To do something with myself only bc my 7 yr. old is constantly grabbing my belly and trying to swish it around or telling me mommy when are you going to have the baby. I know he is not supposed to be this way but I can not help but laugh inside and tell myself you know he is right I don't need this glob on me. I'd like to think it is time for me to do something about it. If he notices this can you image what I look like I am so used to myself I don't pay no mind. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ditto OP, but mine is 10 and makes me laugh when he kneads it like pizza dough and sings like an italian man "Mamamia pizzeria!, la la la la la la"
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't pay much mind. i don't know how much you weigh, or if your child is just picking. Sometimes kids pick up on your insecurities and use it against you. (those nasty little boogers) But if you honestly think that it is time, then it could possibly be. i just joined curves a few months ago and I love it!!!
    Anonymous

• I think if you are comfortable with the way you look then dont worry about it, but if you dont feel good about yourself then do something (i need to take my own advice on this one lol)
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You are Beautiful
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009