WTH is hentai?

I saw it in the paper someone is looking for someone who is into it but I have never heard of it before so can someone tell me please

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I think it is used in the sentence "ISO of someone to come "hentai" me up"! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think it is weird cartoon porn or something.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LMAO gigi thats funny actually I just looked it up now that everyone has gone to bed and it came up with a site called wet pussy games didnt look to see what it was but hey whatever
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeh, cartoon porn. I think it's way grosser than human porn.
    Anonymous

• Hentai|変態 or へんたい| '' is a Japanese word that, in the West, is used when referring to sexually explicit or pornographic comics .....

This is what I found on the topic, I've heard the word before but never thought to ask what is was LOL
    Anonymous

• Most of the time it does refer to "adult cartoons", but I have seen sites that offer hentai that is not adult in nature. I think they also use it to refer to the people who dress up like the characters in the Japanesse cartoons.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• there's hentai, yuri, and one other..hentai is straight japanese animation porn, yuri i think is lesbian and theres another one for gay.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009