Is AmeriPlan Legit?

from the Freedom At Home Group, website http://www.yourcashathome.com/
Does anyone really do this? or is it a scam?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've had two women on CafeMom send me info. I checked it out. I almost called for an interview, but I got an interview for a real job...so I didn't. I have no idea. You never can tell w/ some of those places!
    Anonymous

• Anyone working for those companies will tell you how great it is. Try to find out from someone who USED to work for one of those places & you make get a more honest/realistic answer.
    Anonymous

• It is legit...I used to work for them for about 3 months and was spending more money on it than I was making...they will send you e-mails telling you how they have been doing it and making $1500 a month...I think that's REALLY rare....It's just a rehearsed line that they give everybody...I guess you could do good if you have al ot of hours to commit. I didn't and was sick of paying $50 a month to keep it up....there are a lot of other fees that they don't tell you about up front too. but I guess if you want to spend the money and have the time it would be ok...It just wasn't for me.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is legit. Ameriplan is partnered with national companies like Target, RiteAid, WalGreens, Sears and more. Those companies wouldn't partner with us if they were fake. Ameriplan is NOT a JOB. It's a home business opportunity and all though there are some fees if you are paying more than the overhead, you're doing something wrong, or were at least on a bad team. The Freedom At Home Team is by far the best team with the company. And NO $1500 a month is NOT rare! Anyone that is willing to work for it will earn much more than that! In fact if you are willing to put in just 2-4 years you can easily be earning 6 figures... That's our average - 2-4 years to 6 figures.

If you have questions I would be happy to answer them, no pressure! I don't believe is sales or talking things up to make them seem better than they really are. Ameriplan, like any biz is work! But is well worth it! I'm home w/ my kids ane earning!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Answered at 11:52 PM: there are a lot of other fees that they don't tell you about up front too...

I'm not sure what "fees" you are refering to... You shouldn't have had any. There is always the cost of business cards or Flyers if you choose to use them but it's not required. You can easily do this with a very very minimal cost! I don't know whos team you were on but I think you may have been given some mis-information...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with Sabrina above. Although, I am not associated with AmeriPlan, I am a home based business owner. There are a lot of home based business opportunities out there and most are NOT scams. However, they are a business and therefore, take work. I see a lot of people who sign up and then sit back and wonder why they are not making any money. You might be able to open a McDonalds franchise and have customers come to you without working it - but that's because somebody else has already done the ground work. Most any other business, whether it's a 50.00 to get started home business or a 100,000.00 get a loan business, you have to work it, you have to network and you have business expenses. Treat a home biz like a big biz and you'll be big biz results!
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 12:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Well like pp said people that work for them now will tell u what u want to hear b/c if they sign u up they make money. I. U want to risk it give it a try.
    Anonymous