What's going on?

I was having bad pain in my stomach so I went tothe doctor and of course she asked when was the first day of my last period which was march 6 then I told her me and my bf were trying to conceive. So she sent me for an ultrasound and blood test. The ultrasound sound said that I had a few cysts on my right ovary and one might have ruptured bcause there was fluid. And my uterus was enlarged. Which the said com could be from an early pregnacy that it could be getting ready but the blood results come out fine and the pregnancy part of the blood test come out neg but the doctor said it's still too early. Now I've noticed my breasts being very sore and craving spicy foods which I never eat. Also feeling nautious and I noticed today a bit of pink spotting so I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. Has any one ever had anything tlike this happen or does any one have any thoughts

MommE2Savannah

Asked by MommE2Savannah at 11:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well even if you were pregnant I highly doubt that you would be having all of those symptoms right now. The first syptom I had was at 5 weeks pregnant and my boobs started hurting really really bad but that was it. The cravings didnt come for another few months and morning sickness came around 4 months so I think it might be all in your head. Im not a doctor but I have PCOS and I have done my research and not too mention my OBGYN has sat down with me and had several talks about how this works.I know one thing, that if you had a cycst that ruptured then you should feel some abdominal pain and it throws off your period like crazy. Did your doctor diagnose you with anything or did they just send you home? Once my OBGYN found cycst on my overies she said that it explained everything, why Im not getting regular periods and not ovulating. Thats why I took Provera to start my period and then Clomid to make me ovulate.Talk to your do
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ctor and see what she says. Gl
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My periods have been normal. And the doctor just sent me home that's all. I had these cyst appear last time I was pregnant then they went away.
    MommE2Savannah

Answer by MommE2Savannah at 11:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2009