WAH

Is there any free wah business that people make sucuess from

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• What do you mean by free wah? Free to join?
    My business if Free to join. My sponsors got Diamond Ambassadors rank in seven month, but they invested a lot of time in it.
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• There are free ones out there. They usualy aren't large named companies so potential customers usualy never heard of them. But if one is ambitious enough, knows a lot of people or isn't afraid to talk to strangers ANY business can succeed. But while it may cost $10 or FREE to be a consultant you will have to spend money! You'll need samples, flyers, bags for orders, receipts, advertising in papers, business cards, catalogs or door hangers, so while it may cost nothing to get started EVERY business has start up costs!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I work from home and love the fact that I can be home with my kids and make an income!! Checkout my website www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Most business have a plan that you can host a book party and collect orders and use what would be your commission to buy your kit. I know I do that with Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• NO! There is no such thing as a free home business. And if someone tells you otherwise they are lieing! You wouldn't expect to buy a McDonalds for free so why would you expect to buy any other franchise for free? Home businesses ususally require a start up fee, and a monthly fee of some kind. Some don't have these but they then get you with "hidden" costs like order requirements or sales quotas. If you don't reach those you are required to put in the extra cash. Others require you to BUY samples and sales aids... And then there is always the costs of business cards, flyers and so on... There is NO free business. Now, you do need to remember that ALL business fees are tax deductable! So, if there's a startup, an overhead, or even electricity and internet to your computer you can deduct it from your taxes. So you aren't LOSING money. If you have questions about home businesses I would be happy to answer them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I run an online Co-op type of website that you can check out. All the businesses listed are legit and I would be happy to get you information on any of them!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

You may also be interested in what I do, Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and just listen to the audio, if it sounds like something you would be interested in, visit www.Request-Interview.info and input your information. I will be happy to give you a call and answer your questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

•  

I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• duh nothing free
    Anonymous

• I have started a series of articles about this in my journal. Check these out:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009