potty training

My daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old. She has been potty training since the beginning of January. We are no closer to her being fully potty trained then the day we started. She goes when I ask her too...sometimes. (she usually puts up a fight.) My parents, friends and close family can get her to go with out a fight. Friends have told me that she isn't ready to be potty trained and I should just try again in a month. But she will not wear her diapers. She screams and will just take them off and put on her underwear. I've tried a sticker chart, Buying a new toy and taking it away when she has an accident. I am lost. I don't know what to do or if this is normal. If you have any advise or ANYTHING! Please, please let me know! Thanks for your help

Taylor6

Asked by Taylor6 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/A-How-to-Potty-Train-Toddler.html
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009