what would you do!

okay so my so was supposed to pick me up from work . he always complaining about i always have him waiting outside. he was waitng for five min while i ran into the store. for some groceries. he tells me I should of stayed out side until he got there its okay to have me waiting because he is the driver doing me a favor. this what he tells me. I am supposed to also offer gas money. so because I was not appreciative about him giving me a ride he tells me to get out and take the bus. So I did! I feel after seven years of being with some one it should be a automatic . If I need it .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow Im really sorry...If it were me Id be finding a new man...
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• ditch the jerk!
    Anonymous

• I'd be finding a new man or getting a car
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeah I would find a new man because thats just messed up
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• run, baby, run. . . this guy's not worth keeping. My DH carted my butt around for 6 years before I learned to drive and only complained about it once. This included getting up at 4 am for inventory once a week. . . and the only time he complained we were fighting about something else and it was all the ammo he had.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• wow what kind of a man would make his lady take the bus. n bitches bout gas money umm yea not a keeper by any means hun. i would not waist my time.
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yea girl you need to leave his sorry ass what kind of man asks for GAS MONEY fro his girl...lol you are not his boy...... and for him to actually make you take bus... you are FRIGGIN GOOD cause that would not be me I'll tell you that....... I understand if he is really broke and needs gas you are a couple I would expect you to get gas but the is going OVER BOARD.......I feel for you.. he sounds like he is not really nice.. I hope he is not doing more than that... Men who act like that usually end up beating their SO's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• that is fucked up sweetie , you should dump his ass and find yourself a real man, my df would drive for 3 hours to collect me from work and no way would he be saying he's doing me a favour when i've been working all day and he has to wait 5 minutes while i get groceries for our home...
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Uhhh...so you went gallivanting off for groceries and he had no idea where you were? Sounds like you two were made for each other, you're both jerks.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• anon 7:52 you are an idiot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009