bad habits?

what are yours? how long have u had them? have u tried to stop? what works and what doesn't?

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Wow, okay, I use nasal spray. I've used it for over twenty years straight now. I can't live without it. I guess that is bad, huh! I also am addicted to soda, in particular Coke. I cannot got a day without it.
    Anonymous

• I pick at my scabs and don't do any household chores. I've tried to break myself by doing chores. It just doesn't work very well.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Chewing my nails, for as long as I ca remember. I've tried just about everything to stop but stress triggers it. I've even tried the stuff that they make special for nail bitters but I would catch myself scraping the stuff off of my nails without realizing it. Also, I used to smoke off and on but I haven't gone back (except for a few puffs here and there) since I found out I was pregnant back in January 2008. So that isn't helping me stop biting my nails.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I still smoke I have since Ive been 16 and I have tried to quit but had a panic attack idk why lol but I have greatly reduced the amount that I smoke.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Biting my nails when Im mad and smoking I have stopped smoking when I was prego with dd but I started right back up if anyone knows a good way to stop smoking please pm me
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Smoking yes I've tried to stop, but nothing has worked. I just become a b*tch to every one until some one finally smacks me and hands me one. Then without realizing while I'm chewing them out for giving to me I'm lighting it up. Then cycle start again. My mom, hubby and friends all say next time I try to quit they are all going on vacation for a month.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh ya I've smoke since I was 12
    hot-mama86

• eww..my DH bites his nails and my habit would be telling him to knock it the hell off!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Nail biting I have tried everything to stop!!!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• NAIL BITING AND SMOKING.... BEEN SMOKING FOR 7 YEARS ...BEEN TRYING TO STOP....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009