Do you watch The Real Housewives of Orange County, of Atlanta, or New York?

I don't really watch TV much anymore but I'm addicted to watching " The Housewives". Who is your favorite housewife of each group, and which one do you despise? Which group ( Orange Co. Atlanta, or New York ) is your favorite?

foofoomommy

Asked by foofoomommy at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have always kept up with orange county one. The new york women are stupid and ugly!! Their just simply mean as hell. But I saw clips of the New jersey one yest and Im gonna watch. Atlanta was funny though~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I love them! Im not so big on the Atlanta one infact I only watched one and couldnt get into it. But Orange County I love and I wasnt too fond of the NYC one but I am just as much into it as I am OC. Sad thing is we dont have cable yet and Im missing so many episodes!!!!!! My favorite OC housewife is Jeanna... and I liked Laurie as well. My fav NYC is Jill & Bethany
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 11:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I guess my favorite of all of them would be The Housewives of Orange County.
    My fav. housewife of OC would have to be Vicki. I can relate to her the most. She is so crazy and out there and she has some OCD issues. I tend to agree with her parenting style than most of the others.
    The OC housewife that drives me bonkers is prolly Gretchen. She was definitely the prettiest, but she kinda got on my nerves. She always had to be the center of attention and she was just fakey. Golddigger!!!

My fav. of Atlanta was NeNe....she is a trip. So funny and I agreed with most of what she would say about the others. Brutally honest.
    Didn't really despise any of them. I do think Kim made an ass out of herself on the reunion show...but it was highly entertaining.

New York housewives ..Love Bettheny...quick witted and can come off with some zingers.
    I totally despise Alex and Simon " just plain wierd".
    ditto for new girl Kelly

foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 11:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The only one I have watched is NY. From what everyone is saying I need to watch OC!
    I like Bethany and Jill also. So far I am dissapointed this season. With the excepion of Bethany and Jill I don't see them being around eachother this season. Whats with this Kelly?
    .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I do watch them, but I really only keep up with the New York housewives. I absolutely LOVE Jill. She tells it like it is, is hilarious, and just seems really genuine. Bethenny is pretty damn funny as well. I'm really just over the OC housewives, and the only one I really enjoy watching in Atlanta is NeNe because she cracks me up.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The only one i saw was the Atlanta one. I was really starting to dislike Kim and Sheree. They were so fake with the "You're so pretty!" "no, you're so pretty!". It was gettin pretty ridiculous. I like the rest of them though, I think my fav was NeNe. She was pretty funny, kinda like you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!
    Anonymous

• I liked the Housewives of OC. I could not get into the others. My fave housewife was Jeana. The one I disliked the most was Vicki.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I watch them all and I like Jeana on OC she is keeping it real, she needs to give her son a kick in the ass though! My favorite on Atlanta was NeNe she was hilarious! I wish she would beat Sheree's a**! My favorite NYC is definately Betheny she is a quick talker, is she on something??? lol! I love her impression of Jill!
    paytonpants54

Answer by paytonpants54 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• This is crazy, but one of the NYC Housewives lives in my building and 2 other ones live within 2-3 blocks of me....so I have to admit, I am a NYC Houswife fan!!!
    Bellacossina

Answer by Bellacossina at 7:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009