• In the Spotlight:

spotting again please help!

i was on the depo for a couple of years and came off in november 08 want to get pregnant but have been waiting for a period so last month i started spotting it was a browish colour and this lasted for eight days a whole month has past and its started all over again today spotting brownish colour what could this mean??? is there something really wrong? why haven't i got a normal period yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best advice I can give you is to talk to your OBGYN. Only she will know for sure after running some test on you. If you dont have inssurance then you can just wait it out and see if you actually get a period. I know what your talking about but I dont think thats considered a period. Not sure though so call your doc. gl
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• its ok now woke up this morning and have my period back finally and its normal so the spotting must of been just the start of it so thanks
    Anonymous