I want your honest opinions ladies.. What can I do, or can I not do anything?

My daughter's BF is now out of the picture (for awhile at least) and they have kids together. Daughter has met up with a friend who has kids and is also single. They have decided to get a house together. Problem is, the house is not in a very safe neighborhood. She assures me they will be fine and she knows what she is doing. I am very scared for the grandkids. Also, this friend has some prior issues I found on the court website today. But again, she assured me they are both trying to put their lives back together. My question is, should I butt out and leave them alone, or do I interfer because of the grandkids? Thanks ladies. I am so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• It is always ok to worry, just as long as it does not consume you. You are going to have to let her live her own life, but there is nothing that says you cant visit more often. My mom and in-laws did that at first just to keep an eye on us when we were new parents.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i would stay out of it, unless its a big threat dont butt in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Is your dd otherwise a good mom? does she know when something isnt safe for her kids? if so then just stay out of it, because even as the g/ma its not really your place
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009