easter is coming. do you have an easter egg hunt with the kids and what do you put inside of them?

we usually put a dollar or a 50 cent piece in a few of them and stickers and candy in the rest of them. the kids have a blast!! oh i love doing this stuff!! lol

jonbonjovi73

Asked by jonbonjovi73 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A little candy, change & dollors
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i take them to the many many hunts they have around here. they have a blast, i get to meet new people and I love that it is not only free for me, but they give out great prizes for both the kids and parents.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have an easter egg hunt. Every year we go to our family easter dinner. Parents put in a dollar each in the prize egg, and whoever hosts it points their kid to the egg. This year, I get to host it. We are going to have a prize egg for each kid. That way nobody gets left out.
    heavenac

Answer by heavenac at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We hard boil and decorate eggs, so I guess we put egg in the eggs.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2009