Does the 'C word' offend you? If so, why?

Yes, I mean C**t! I don't want to write it out in case any offended folks flip out. ;P I'm not the slightest bit offended by it..of course, I am one and not afraid to admit it, so I just laugh at anyone who calls me that and say 'THANKS, I AM!' ha. However, I use the term 'twat' when referring to folks that I dislike and/or piss me off..that, and 'wanker'. I think I was meant to be from the UK or something. lol.

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 12:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So it bothers someone to be called a c***, but it would've okay to be called a b****? It's a word people, the only power it has to offend is whatever power you give it. Call me what you like, I know who and what I am, if I'm being a c*** then feel free to call me one. Obviously it doesn't bother me.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, I find it very offensive. I don't think real ladies should talk that way. You are degrading yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't offend me I just think it's gross and it really is a dirty word. I was called this one day by a man that I blocked in for about 5 minutes. I said I was sorry and he mouthed c*nt-I couldn't hear it because he was in his car. I felt horrible after he called me that-I mean don't you think if he would have called me a b*tch he would've got his point across? I remember that day like yesterday LOL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't offend ME, but I can see why it would offend other people. It's a very strong word. Like anon 12:21 said, "bitch" would get the point across - not that name-calling is appropriate, lol. ANYWAY, no, it doesn't offend me.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It's just a horrible and degrading word for a woman.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't OFFEND me, but I really don't care to hear it. It just sounds ugly.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i dont get offended by that word or other words most women find degrating. have a lil sence of hummor ppl if u are u r if ur not then y get hot n bothered bout it. but thats just me.
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I hate being called that word but as far as anything else no it doesnt bother me
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Nope, I don't get all defensive when I hear it. It just turns me off to whoever wrote it...
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No. I use it all the time. I just know who I can't say it around.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009