So, really, why is it that....

When I go to enter a picture in a showdown for "Cutest Couple" my DH and I get pitted against a picture of 2 kids, then again against a kid and parent? I don't understand!

I once had a picture of my dog in the Pets category, and it lost to a pic of a kid holding a goldfish cracker...

Why can't people list their pictures in the categories they belong? Does this annoy anyone else?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep it annoys me. I mean really are you so desperate to win that you post your pictures in the wrong category to avoid the other cute photos that are similar to yours? I suppose I could see how a goldfish cracker is a pet *eye roll* some people just do not feel that rules apply to them and that others will see it their way. Or maybe they really don't know that a pet photo should include a picture of an actual animal. Hmm...what about guidlines and if you don't follow them you lose because you can't follow directions? On second thought, it wouldn't work because then we would have posts with people complaining about the new rule and why the goldfish cracker qualifies as an actual pet.
    Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 12:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• omg the one that annoys me the most is the category thats 'best self portrait' and people put pics of their babies in there... im like 'okay they did not take that picture themselves'
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009