I saw a breast feeding group on here. Are there any FF groups?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think bf groups are for support for questions like 'my son wont latch' or 'i cant get my daughter to use a bottle so i can never leave the house without her'

FF probably doesnt have those kind of questions, maybe like 'which formula should i use' but i'll check the FF group out (since i FF)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• There are a lot if you search for them in the "Search CafeMom" bar at the top of the page.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=Formula+Feeding
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No b/c formula feeding is the root of all evil & heaven forbid a woman to formula feed. Oh, no! What is the world coming to?! And now they're organizing on CafeMom? GASP!!

Get my sarcasm?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am a breastfeeder and I didn't know there were formula feeding groups on here. I think it is good though, I mean mom's that don't breastfeed need help and ideas sometimes too, right? Just never mention formula in the breastfeeding group. They will eat you alive. I wonder, is it like that in the FF group? If you say breast is best are they the same way? lol I don't imagine they are. FF mom's don't seem to be so crazy when it comes to how to feed your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I FF both my kids. And never knew it was such a "heated debate" until I came to CM.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I like UR answer, Anon 12:43. Personally, I cannot stand the quote "Breast is Best". Just as a quote, it's annoying. I think they would voice their opinions if someone was pushing BF in a FF group but I've been on CM since almost the time it was created. FF mommas are def more tame than BF mommas. Again NOT ALL are this way...just an opinion from what I've seen. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• maybe their talking about what formula is best or best type bottles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• true :]

like i said i FF'd too
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009