About A Previous Post, For Those Who Voted For Obama Are They Happy With Where Things Are Going So Far??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he has a lot of great plans of action into play, so I'm content for now:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes I am. After the past four years, it's going to take some time to repair our country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with both of the responces above me. This isn't an easy time to be the Prez. of America and I am not going to agree with every choice he makes but so far I think he is working his butt off to try to get us moving in the right direction.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 1:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm not going to agree wtih everything he decides. I wish he'd slow down on the spending, but I'm not an economist so I'm playing the wait and see game. However I do like the stringent rules he is setting down on greedy companies. Not to mention the nation is gaining confidence again. The housing market is back in an upswing, and the DOW has been up. Personally I think thats due in part to the work he is doing. Not to mention it took years to get where we are, its going to take years to get back out. Its not going to happen in 100 days. I'm happy with where he is taking us and I'm looking forward to what else he will do.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh, you people are so blind. How is this country better when Obama has taken complete control since he has taken office. The government now has taken over the banks, insurance companies, auto industry, real estate, how much further is it going to go? He is pulling the rug right from under his people and you people cannot even see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with the first 4 responses.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Anon 7:53.

Complete control eh? So the extra powers Bush received weren't "controlling?" Wire tapping is ok with you I guess. Finding ways to get around the geneva convention is ok with you as well I suppose. You can't call out one presidents "flaws" and ignore those of another. We don't have a rug to be pulled anymore, it was long gone early into Bush's presidency.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• OP--You've GOT to take the "wait and see" approach when you ask this kind of question. Supporters are going to hang on tooth and nail until the bombs (literally) start bursting in air over their heads, before they accept Obama is NO GOOD!

Even then, they'll still blame Bush. It's easier than performing an internet search of the facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• So far so good.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Internet search of the facts.... hahahaha...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009