What exercise should I do? Help ME!!!

I been loosing weight but I really need a tip so I can get rid of my inner thigh is kind of flabby can anybody help me?I also need a tip for my tummy and my hips?

MzMaria1

Asked by MzMaria1 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• ball exercices work great for any part of the body. sparkpeople.com is a great website it has free diet and excerise info including free work out videos
    1boy_2girls

Answer by 1boy_2girls at 12:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• have u tried carmen electras fit to strip it works ur abs tummy legs hips N thighs n its very fun so u enjoy ur workout. it realy helps u tone up.
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Lay down on your back put your hands under youre but and with both legs at the same time lift them off the ground keeping your back straight .untill your body looks like the Letter L bring your legs down again hold them   as low as you can with out letting them actually touch the floor and then bring them up again . do that every day as much as you can .this will help your thighs and lower abdominal area.Its works and its easy way to goIll chear for ya

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hula dancing. It's super fun and a great workout.
    My recomendation is look for the Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout (for Beginers) with Kili. I found my copy at the dollar store but looked her up online and she's got a ton of DVD's (the Tathian Hip-Hop one is tough!).
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Try Callanetics. Do a google search. The results are amazing!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 1:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Kickboxing is great for love handles and waist!! If you cant make it to a gym class you can get home videos. Squats with weights are great for inner thighs, with your legs further apart. Also the claudia shifert (I dont know how to spell her last name) the model has great home videos that work inner thighs.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009