help me speed contractions please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have sex or walk around. LOTS OF WALKING!

and an unrelated tip-- eat before going to the hospital. i went through 29 hours of labor on an empty stomach and they dont allow food or drink while in labor. (they didnt even give me ice chips in my first birth) i wish someone would have told me that before hand. i thought you might find that information useful. sorry if thats off topic. but walking should do the trick. but dont rush it. your baby will come when s/he's ready. it might be painful, but sometimes you just gotta let nature take its course... but you CAN help it along with some light physical activity. i wish you the best of luck!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ask your doctor if you can have some blue cohash.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• What is that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Walking oh my god walking helps alot it contracts the muscles and help the baby in position and dialation .Hope your a mommy soon good luck .let gravity help you
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Its a liquid herbal thing that really brings on labor. You add a certian number to water and drink it. You can buy it at a health food store but PLEASE ask your doctor first. It can have side affects and is not for everyone.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• you can walk, jump on the trampoline, go four wheeling, these will all help you get more contractions but because these contractions are braxton hicks they will not help you dialate. I asked my doctor because contractions suck!

Sperm has the hormone prolactin in it and that will help you dialate, so if you want that baby out of you, you are going to do the same thing that got it in you (now you got to figure out how you are going to move when doing it).

Good luck!
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 2:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• OMG dont jump on a trampoline the baby can scar by the pelvic area .thats too much
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009