What are you serving for Easter dinner? How many people are you serving?

bobbicroft

Asked by bobbicroft at 12:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We're serving about 15 people. We'll be having an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, the 11th, and we're going to make that our Easter dinner. We're going to have ham, grilled asparagus, baja corn salad, potato salad, cranberry sauce, and I'm making a raspberry lemonade cake (OMG, go to www.bettycrocker.com for the recipe, it will make your diet plans fly out the window)...We don't know what else to make, but so far, so good. I also might make my mashed sweet potatoes and some bread. :) I can't wait for Easter!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We are just getting fried chicken and doing a picnic style potluck. We are getting chicken and my in laws are making potatoes and deviled eggs. My sister in law is making rolls and fruit salad. There will be 6 adults, and 4 children.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thank you for reminding me to have something for Easter dinner. I haven't thought ahead but I usually have a ham.
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 5:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Sorry I forgot to answer the other half of question. How many people? Just 3 people
    MommabearGrr

Answer by MommabearGrr at 5:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• we are having ham, and scalloped cheese potatoes, and hawaiian sweet rolls, and probably green beans. and for 2 people. We use the leftover ham for lots of otehr meals throughout the year, such as ham and bean soup, and ham and potato soup, and just leftover ham, ham sandwhiches. etc.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 12:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well ham but nothing else set in stone yet. 7
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We are having bbq country style ribs, pasta salad, baked beans, bread and some sort of dessert. We will have a total of 6 maybe 8 people.
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 8:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009