Okay stupid question but in Europe

Is there really nudity in the commercials too? Are they really as open to sex and nudity as everyone here says they are or is that just some stupid myth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg yes!!!!!!!!!!! europe is amazing. they have naked women on the cover of magazines like glamour girl..... true story? they also have WAY less teen pregnancy rates. just sayin.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ummm I just got back from Mexico and all of the Europeans were topless. I believe they are very open!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol glamour girl.... i meant glamour.... i obviously watched gossip girl today :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thats just crazy! I wonder why that is, its probably for the better though, if the teen pregnancy rates are lower there and I also heard that divorce and affiars percents were really low there too I wonder why?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• BTW I just now realized that my question posted anon wth does it do that UGH!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh, yes. Nudity is par for the course.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• sorry i stole your idea i deleted it, i will just add the basic parts of what i said here:
    i took a human development class in fall of 07 and the prof showed me statistics of teen pregnancies in europe vs america and americans have europe beat. then he showed a documentary and i guess parents are more open about sex because all girls were on birth control and everyone, girls and guys, carry condoms on them at all times. and most of the people they interviewed claimed to be virgins.

if you want evidence ask me for the professors email :p i have it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yup, I just got an e-mail from my cousin and it's called why Candid Camera is really funny in Europe. This girl goes into a cafe and then she gets a call where she has to go to a backroom, while she is in there everyone in the cafe strips down naked and when she comes out all she sees is boobs, butt and even her waiter is naked. She just laughs and turns red. I was like WTH?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh thats it I am movin to Europe now lol, that crazy though its so different here ya know
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah but they don't shave in Europe either, nothing like going topless and having your armpits so sexy and hairy
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009