really need your help. please read

i dont know about you guys..but me and my MIL dont get along at all..iim going to make a long story short..we had our first apt..but it caught on fire, she was the only one near by and let us move in..my SO starting working..we were making goood money...one day she kicked us out when my daughter was 2 months old..she kicked us out because her man was moving in with her, and he didnt was us there..mind u is was 3in the morning snowing outside..we had to pack our bags and drive two hours to my moms house..she put us thro hell..she tried putting kevin injail...she tried gettin girls too jump me..those girls didnt even try...they already know...I know its bad..but i got in a fight with his mother....so yeah

my SO goes about 10 mins ago..my mother is coming over tomorrow 2 see Aalinah *our daughteR* i said no the hell she isnt..she made my daughter sick the day we left.i despise that bitch..im leaving tomorrow when she gets her

Stephy89

Asked by Stephy89 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• And how exactly do you need help?

Sounds like you're planning exactly the right thing.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yup I dont think you need any help either obviously you already know what to do, so do it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• What is your question... Okay.. if you feel that way, so be it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Good you should leave and take your baby with you.. that bitch of a mother doesn't deserve to be a grandma
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You are doing the right thing your are not the only one that has gone threw that .You and your daughter deserve respect .Tell your SO you will not applaud what she did and you refuse to see her or even be near her you have every right to protect your self and you baby from mean people he is her son so he sees things different but let him know you will not compete with her over him and shur as hell dont have to be in the same room eitherdevil

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Your child is not a weapon. If you don't want to be around his mom...fine, leave. But, you cannot hold your daughter hostage against her no matter how much you despise her. This will only cause anamosity between your hubby and you. You'll let her win in the end if you do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• fuck that bitch then....seriosuly..leave with your daughter BEFORE she gets there....and it sounds to me like her MIL doesnt DESERVE to have OP's DD in her ife
    AMommaOf2

Answer by AMommaOf2 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009