My husband wants me to have sex with other men !!!

My husband thinks our relationship is over and I do too but I'm staying long enough to take care of myself. He told me it's okay with him if I have sex with other men but I feel like it's a big slap in the face. Would you be offended?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Then go sleep with another guy, it's over. I wouldn't freak out about it. Not that your really freaking out about it. Don't be offended, maybe he is hoping (and I'm not trying to sound cruel, just being blunt/honest) that someone else will take care of you. (and once again my own disclaimer, I'm not saying your not independent, I don't know your whole story, just my guesses here since you asked)

He just seems to have an I don't give a "crap" attitude about it. So if I were you I'd date other men, and you DON'T have to sleep with them and he has no right to ask you if you are. I think he's slept around which is why he is so laid back about it. Common courtesy would be to let you know it's over, THEN sleep with whomever. But that's some men for ya. I hope it works out with you(your sanity that is, not with this guy) And I'm truly sorry to hear you're going through this.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hell yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would prob be offended but if I was in that situation, it would appear to me that he was just trying to cover up or justify that it's ok for him to sleep with other women and is saying that to you to make him feel less guilty. Just my thoughts...I could be completely wrong. Hopefully, I am.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 1:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Well. I don't know. Are you accepting this as over or are you still "Trying" to maintain a marraige he has no desire of fixing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• He's probably having sex with other women and he wouldn't feel so guilty if you had sex with someone else too! JMO.
    Anonymous

• Hell YES!.. but then again if you think its over as well then you can't be to shocked...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol y? by your own admission your relationship is over. but your question was would we b offended me personally no i would not care. i would no do it but i would not be offended by his remark.
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes I would, but he seems to be testing you and having trust issues for some reason
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• his trust issues could be his own guilt
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would not be offended its over but with that he just told you he is getting busy with some one else . Wheather he is testing you or not the question is do you really care .It should only concern you if you want to try again and save the relationship oinot dont even stress over it allways be safe use a condom but go out and meet people and sociolize more .It help to forget the problems .Your free enjoy your life to fullest nowpopcorn

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009