What do you do for fun?

Many of the things people do for fun I don't enjoy. I like to crochet and do projects like that. What do you do?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to go hiking, walk my dog, work out, go to the park with my family for picnics, go driving through the countryside, play frisbee, work in the yard, read... I am kind boring. haha I really want to learn to knit. I can crochet a little, but knitting is something that interests me.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• fun????? like without kids??? lol...i dont do anything fun..fun for me is sittin my ass on the couch and watching tv in peace and quiet...lol...but other fun is takin my daughter to the park and watching her interact with other kids..or takin her to the duck pond, or water park in the summer..stuff like that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• shop....karaoke at home with my daughter.....
    actress

Answer by actress at 2:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• now sleep...lol...go to the movies, play games on the PS3 with the fam, shopping.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 2:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I play outside with my son!!!! oh and sleep
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have been so busy with college full time and helping take care of my newborn granddaughter who lives with us (my daughter does, too) that I haven't had a lot of time to myself.
    Now that I have a month off in this lovely season, I am planning on working on the yard outside to get it looking nice for the season ahead, planting flower seeds, and start painting the bedrooms.

What I love to do every day that I can for fun is come here to CafeMom and read before I fall asleep.
    I used to enjoy sewing, crocheting, doing needlepoint and crewel stitching, and cross stitching. All of which have been placed aside for many years until I have the time to take them up again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Walk. I try to walk at last 15 miles a week and I love to read too.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009