What do you put in your laundry loads to

get your clothes clean?

I use 1 scoop oxy clean 1 cap full of detergent and 1 cap full of fabric softner

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just use All Free and Clear detergent. I'm allergic to everything else. I have Detergent with Fabreeze on hand for hubby's work clothes, odorless detergent doesn't do much against "boat smell," those subs smell terrible.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i use the 3x concentrated sunlight..and snuggle fabric softener
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• oxyclean (♥♥♥ it!!)... and laundry detergent, then in the dryer we use fabric sheets
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I use purex. and I don't seperate colors either except those items i need to bleach LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I use purex, dont seperate colors, adn I heard that oxyclean is useless...Just what I heard, I never tried it tho. If it is a heavy soiled load I will pretreat with shout, spray and wash or pour detergent directly onto stains and rub it in...works fine for me.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i use laundry soap. that's about it. i'm allergic to fabric softener and other chemical-type things. the soap does the job.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I use 2 scoops of Tide 7 Signs (supposedly prevents fading)and make sure I don't put too much clothes in the washer, 2 caps full of lavender scented fab softener (yuuuum!), and I shout out potential stains!
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 4:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• bearsjen oxy works wonders i have seen for myself what it can do. who ever told you that must not have used it correctly
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i just use laundry soap...I make my own. If there is a stain on something I will spray it with Shout Advanced
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 4:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Darks, colors, and general whites: The required amount of liquid laundry detergent, 1/2 cup of Borax for smelly or stained clothing, and the required amount of liquid fabric softener.
    Colored towels: Detergent and Borax - no softener so that when they are used water will be absorbed more easily.
    Stained white, white towels, socks, most underwear: Laundry detergent, fabric softener, and 1 cup of scented (lilac) bleach.
    Husband's dress shirts: Laundry detergent and Borax - softener tends to leave small "stains" on them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009