Has anyone else felt like their baby was moving in the lower pubic area?

missmack084

Asked by missmack084 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yea I did while I was pregnant, the whole 3rd trimester. It was miserable.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• no ...no one ever has felt that....its abnormal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes. Both of my babies brused my pelvic bone so it would hurt to sit down (that is what the doctor said the tenderness down there was from). And both of my pregnancys the babies would kick my blatter in the middle of the night when my blatter was full and I would pee alittle, I know gross right!
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 2:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol jenfunsniffer
    i have the same thing happening to me right now and im 21 weeks but yeah i felt it was wierd to that he could be down there that low but thats my babys favorite spot and he loves my bladder when its full lol
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 5:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If you're feeling movements (kicking, fluttering) down low, say on your cervix or very low in the pubic region, it's possible your baby is breech. Don't worry too much about it because most babies will flip to the head down position by the time they're born, but if you're worried about it, visit spinningbabies.com for tips on ways to get your baby into an optimum fetal position for birth.

HappyGrl06

Answer by HappyGrl06 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yup felt it with my son, could feel his head grinding.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah, my lil one is kicking the crap out of my cervix as we speak... sigh... it hurts.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009