did they invent a new procedure i dont know about? can you take an embryo from a tubal preg thats 4 weeks along and transplant it into a utuerus?

last time i knew tubal preg were serious and can be life threatning if not terminated, when friend had hers she about died.

well my guy friends ex girlfriend who had her tubes tide and cauterized and they had sex while on her period claims she is 4 weeks pg and that next week she is going in to a dr office to have the embryo moved to the uterus...
did i miss something somewhere that says all of that is possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny you ask because I not only had a tubal preg myself and had to have it removed by emergency surgery but this last august I had my tubes tied after I had my son, so long story short I was having odd pains and today looked up ectopic preg to see the symptoms and everything I read said what I already knew if you have one they cannot be saved because it is not a normal preg, so to answer your question no there is not anything like that that I know of unless its some sort of brand spanking new thing I say shes full of shit

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i never heard of this... do you believe her??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• op here

no i dont i told him its some BS story to try to get him back and i even called her on it and ask how is this possible she couldnt give me a straight answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• good I hope he believes you....seriously women like that just give good women a bad name

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7427907.stm

It isn't probable...but definitely possible.

That being said it sounds like this chick is full of BS. Just watch, she will soon call this guy and tell him that she had a miscarriage

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009