how soon

do symptoms normally start?
I'm a few days late, (i think. . i started feb. 28th last time, and the month prior was Jan 29th) and yesterday and today whenI smelt dinner I got really nautious. I couldn't eat a lot. and then when i wipped this morning, i saw a tinge of redish? color and that was it. . ..

just curious. i'm going to wait a few more days before I test just to see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• All women are different honestly, you could be! it's a 50/50 shot. I would take a preg test about 1 week after missed period.
    Oh and FYI I did start getting naseua in week 5. It is possible.
    GOOD LUCK!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• we did you have sex? It could be the implantation bleeding. Test about two weeks from now for best results.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You would likely not have morning sickness this soon. That normally begins around week 10, and sometimes as early as week 8. But not typically right at conception.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 12:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• the last time was 3/12 (hubby left next day)

i'm not getting my hopes up just because. but i was just curious to see others oppinions. I can't really tell my friends because they are wanting me to go out and drink and stuff. and i'm not ready to share anything about the chance i might be. and if i am, then i don't want to drink anything at all. its been almost 3 weeks since 'that night' so hopefully we'll know soon!
    Anonymous