Clinics, IL

I live in IL is their any one who can help me find a clinic in IL?? PLEASE DO NOT SAY PLANNED PARENT HOOD! I want to get checked out since Ican not figure out why i have no gotten my period im 17. and the pregnancy test came out negatvie so I wanna get checked out with out my mom knowing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• Your local health department. Why not Planned Parenthood? I know the ones in Wisconsin (Kenosha) where I live have awesome medical care and is inexpensive. They also don't perform abortions or talk about them. Go to your own doctor, they cannot tell your parents anything that happens. Have you ever gotten your period? If not, then your mom should know, there could be something going on that you need treatment for. Talk to your mom or another trusted adult.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009