Clinics

I live in IL is their any one who can help me find a clinic in IL?? PLEASE DO NOT SAY PLANNED PARENT HOOD! I want to get checked out since Ican not figure out why i have no gotten my period im 17. and the pregnancy test came out negatvie so I wanna get checked out with out my mom knowing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are probably better off getting your moms help. It might be hard but in the long run mama still loves you! If it came back negative there is no reason to be worried unless you tested too soon. Have you have unprotected sex? Google you state and city and clinics within this will be a quick way to find something local.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• okay well that happened to me lol, and a few monthes later after missing two other peroids and being told no i wasnt preggo turns out i was about 10 weeks yeah planned parent hood sucks i agree heres what i did i went to yellowpages.com look for midwifery it well come up with a bunch call them up and ask if they know any free womens health clinics you can go to. they are sure to have a list of womens clinics that know what your going through but if you are pregnant your going to have to tell your mom i had to tell my husband and my parents my mother in law was pissed she wanted us to wait till we were like 35 lol but im 19 going on 20 so i know where your comeing from why get your parents riled up and pissed for no reason so they can hold it against you forever lol well good luck to ya
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can have a look on the internet and if you need someone to talk to I'm always here for you.I'm 20 with two little girls and one on the way and I have my pregnant 15 yr old sister living with me and I have looked after my brothers and sisters,3 of them since birth so I know quite alot about kids so I can probably answer any of your questions
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009