take your own advice..

So I've been answering some of your questions and I only answer the ones I have something in relation with. Well today when answering a lot of you ladies' questions I began to ask myself why I wasn't taking my own advice lol. Ever get like this? I guess when it comes to you personally having the issues you tend to be a little more panicked?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i can relate tottally but it is nice to hear someone eles is or has gone through what you are going through lol
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 5:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree! Just knowing that someone else has been on that path and can offer a kind word, really just makes you feel better. I like wearing both shoes. I enjoy posting with my CafeMom buddies and I also enjoy reading the responses to my issues. So thank you all a lot!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 6:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I need to take my advice more often. I was explaining to a friend the concept of "compromise" (seriously, she's 27 and has NO idea what compromise is) and realised I myself need to compromise more often.

Its easier to take a step back and evaluate someone else's situation rather than one's own situation. Much easier to look in from a third party point of view. I get so wrapped up in what's going on in my own life and that makes it much harder to step back and see what's REALLY going on.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2009