is this real?????

ive been dating my boyfriend for a month and he seems absolutely PERFECT. he pays for everything, and tells me that if im happy, hes always looking for better ways to make me happy. it seems too good to be true! do u ladies think its a scam or the real thing?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 4:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• real thing but you better stop talking to your ex or youll lose something good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• That's how my husband is, and always has been. Consider yourself lucky. Most women aren't
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It takes 6 months to a year to really begin to know someone. During the beginning of a relationship both people are on their best behavior impressing one another. No one is perfect and in the early stages of a relationship infatuation tends to cover the other person's faults.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Sounds like a good guy... yea everyone's on best behavior, but too many people think it must be too good to be true or they're too nice and dump them... I say enjoy someone treating you nice for however long it lasts. If you treat him nice back, he'll likely stay this way.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• He sounds like a good guy so far. However, most people honestly put on a good show at the beginning of a relationship. People can hide their true self for a short time but eventually, it comes out - especially if you live together. Then you really can't hide it 24 hours a day. In my opinion, a true test is how you fight. When you get into a real argument, how does it go? It's still too early after only a month but eventually, it happens. You have to think about things like does he fight fair? Are we on the same level when it comes to communication? Things like that. Give it more time but so far, he sounds like a keeper.

DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think it's only been A MONTH! and everyone is ( usually) on their best behavior the first few months!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009