soooooooo confused.

my boyfriend had a party at his parents house this weekend. and my ex was there.. we dated for probably 10 months all together. but he cheated on me and thats why we broke up. we had a longggggg talk in my bfs garage and he said he was still in love with me and wanted to be with me and blah blah blah. i think i still have feelings for him, but i don't want to date him again, EVER! i could never trust him again, and to me, that is the most important part of a relationship. i don't want to stop talking to him. but i don't know what to do. any advice???

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 4:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah dont talk to him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Best thing to do is not talk to him anymore... getting back with will only be fun for awhile until he cheats again... You broke up with him for a reason.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I played that game with my ex... He's not in love with you, or he wouldn't have cheated. I would stop talking to him. Especially if you actually want to stay with your current bf. Guys don't seem to understand when you're contemplating wanting your ex....

Remember... Once a cheater. Always a cheater.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My advice is to tell him you forgive him and mean it... and then forget that you ever had feelings for him as much as you can if you want to stay with your current BF. BTW, it is showing he still doesn't think too much about relationships or he wouldn't have approached you while you were in one to talk about maybe getting back together. Doesn't say much for him as a man.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• once a cheater always a cheater they say they have changed but he cheated on you once and he would do it agian givin the chance just forget about him and be with someone you can trust and love
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• since you have a boyfriend now, "don't talk to the cheater". He probably just wanted to play a game in my opinion anyway. One of my friend went through this.
    MisV

Answer by MisV at 10:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2009