conception question...

So my ex/ baby's dad was told by some girl that conception takes two weeks. Now he's convinced that our baby is not his b/c I found out too soon after we had sex. I was 5 weeks along, and every test the dr has done has proved that I got pregnant on the day that I told him I did. So I guess my question is... how long does conception really take? Everything I've read says 2 days, but I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. He's almost convinced me that this kid isn't his... even tho I wasn't with anyone else.

emmetsmom09

Asked by emmetsmom09 at 5:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he just needs to grow up... im sorry... get him onto the internet so he can look at all the stats!!!! tell him that it is his and that if he wants it then just get a parternity test done when the baby is born... im sorry you have to go through this... im sure its hard and horrible on you
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 5:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009