I need to know something ASAP Please

so everyonce in a while i will puke up my prenatal should i take another one if the prenatal wasn't in my system for more then 5 minutes or will i be fine not taking one for that night. i am not going to my doctors for about 3 weeks so if u could please help i would like it thanks so much

Mommy10_16_09

Asked by Mommy10_16_09 at 5:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes take another... it needs to be in your system for at least 30 mins to get any benefits. I had the same problem... so I took flinstone vitamins (2 a day) til the nausea went away.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 5:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• go to your local natural foods store and look for "super nutrition, prenatal blend" prenatal. You can take up to six a day and they are VERY VERY light on the tummy. I couldnt take normal prenatals either I threw them up and these dont make me sick at all!!!! They are about ten or twenty bucks but so worth it!! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Its okay just take it the next day you dont wanna take to MUCH vitamins and eat First when you take your vitamins you wouldnt puke .. i learned that with my 2nd pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You'll be fine to take another vitamin. Try taking it at a different time of day and after a meal.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thanks everyone
    Mommy10_16_09

Answer by Mommy10_16_09 at 5:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i think you should call your drs office the nurse there can answer questions like this over the phone. taking your vitamen is important and while i never had any problems keeping my vitamins down i know several that did and was told they could sub kids vitamins untile there symptoms of "morning sickness" went away. My sister toke a chewable along with a folic acid
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 6:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009