Suggest a great group to join on CM that helps deal with how to communicate with your husband.

I've seen some really great questions on here from other women who are going through the same thing as I am. However, I'm hoping that you can suggest a group to join where we can discuss things further than we can in this question box. I need to know HOW to talk to my husband. It makes me physically ill knowing that I have to talk to him about something important because I know it will turn into a fight, and there is NO REASON that it should! We need help. I cannot live the rest of my life like this, and my children deserve better than this too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Hi,

We recommend the Marriage and relationships group. The URL for the group is: http://www.cafemom.com/group/374

You can also search for a group based on your interests at:
    http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php

We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Fireproofing your Marriage is a good group.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 6:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I had no idea there was a "fireproofing your marriage" group. How longs it been here?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Marriage and Relationships
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Marriage and Relationships is a good group but sometimes it gets very bashy (is that a word) in there. A lot of people just bashing on the littlest things their husband does. If you are having a bad day with your husband, ignore the venting posts in the group. But give it a try, there are some in there that can and do give some good advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2009