How can someone help me??

I have been having serious head pains on mostly one side that effects my neck really bad but for the most part my entire body. I have also been having really bad stomach pains like every time i eat something its like my stomach goes into a shock or something it could be a Popsicle and it will hurt, I went to the hospital the other day cause i was in some unbearable pain than ran no test on me no urine no blood nothing just took my temperature and blood pressure and wrote me some prescriptions and sent me home. can someone help and tell me what they think could possibly be wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• i had a similar thing happen to me...but instead they ran every test possible...needless to say it cost over three grand in bills all to tell me they thought I had the flu!!!! Jeeze people they didnt have to run that many tests if they thought it was the flu. MY suggestion is..because when I got home not thinking it was the flu I changed my diet all caffeine was out and junk as out. I ate three times the greens like spinach and broccoli! I drank TONS of water and I feel better! Try that hun, if if does get so bad and nothing makes it better be on the safe side and go to the ER...if you can go see your primary doctor they will have more time to care for you and about you!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Not sure what it could be but if it continues just keep seeing Dr. after DR. till you find out what is wrong and don't just accept them giving a script and then that's it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• thanks
    cuttievachck

Answer by cuttievachck at 7:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It could be a couple things and they all should be considered. I agree with see your own doctor or go to an urgent care clinic. Tell them what the ER did or didn't do and what they prescribed, along with what you told us here.

Answer by Bmat at 9:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2009