HELP!!! could i possibly be pregnant and jus not know it??

I have been having serious head pains on mostly one side that effects my neck really bad but for the most part my entire body. I have also been having really bad stomach pains like every time i eat something its like my stomach goes into a shock or something it could be a Popsicle and it will hurt, I went to the hospital the other day cause i was in some unbearable pain than ran no test on me no urine no blood nothing just took my temperature and blood pressure and wrote me some prescriptions and sent me home. can someone help and tell me what they think could possibly be wrong with me? o, yea and my cycle has been really weird this year, ok in Jan. it came on in the beginning and Feb. the end now March ends today and I haven't seen it yet! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• to be honest with you it sounds more like a gall blader issue then pregnancy but if you are thinking your pregnant just take a test. but you shouldnt be hurting after you eat thats why i would think an intestine problem
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I agree with ALLIE637. The fact that the pain starts after you've eaten, suggests that it's intestinal rather than a pregnancy. But take a test and then you'll know.
    listo

Answer by listo at 7:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009