garlic

Hi ...i had garlic yesturday and i reek,,,,,,,,,,,,my kids smell it upstairs,,,,,,,help.....i have to work!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• tums? mints? milk? lol try those...hubby swears by milk covers everything up i guess.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've heard to eat parsley as a temporary relief for the breath, and that a sauna will speed up getting it out of your pores.

Answer by Bmat at 9:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i eat garlic EVERY day, i hope I don't smell like it. I went on a garlic kick onetime though becuase of the health benefits of it & my love told me that my privat part down there smalled like garlic. I was SO embarassed, but he said "hey at least it doesn't smell like fish".

Parsley does help with garlic breath.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hahah Samurai chica . .. too funny. I also eat garlic every day. I put garlic and onions on everything. I don't smell. I guess I'm immuned to it. I also eats beans all the time, but they don't give me gas. I would suggest maybe using a strong lotion like cocoa butter, it might help with your smell, and take another shower.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I sauteed some onions one time, to make FrenchOnion Soup, and my family smelled like it for two days. I had to leave work to go home and wash clothes and change.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• OH, my best friend worked with this girl that ate a whole bulb of garlic every morning in a smoothie. The smell came out of her pores, it was awfully nauseating. If it's just your breath, try sucking on a lemon.

IF you actually cut it, rub your hands on an aluminum cooking utensil under running water, then wash. (saw it on alton brown)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2009