What presents did you get for your daughter/son's 1st birthday.

my daughters birthday is in june...and i really dont know what to get her..because she has everything that she needs

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 7:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG she got soooo much stuff i cant even remember!! She got movies lots of cloths and we got her alot of developmentle toys like leap frog things!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We didnt get him much...actually took him to the dollar store and let him pick some odds and ends cause he had everythin he needed too. We gave them to him in a big cool bag to make it seem really special then we went over board of teh decrations for the party cause he was all into neat things like that. We did a bug theme so everything was big trees and flowers and bugs all out of construction paper. very cute and he loved it all!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We didn't get her anything. 1. she doesn't know. 2. family got her plenty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We don't really buy my son birthday gifts. He always gets a big party and other people buy him tons of things. For most birthdays people buy clothes...kids get way too many toys at Christmas.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• a lot of the things we got her were for her to use when she got older because she already had too much anyway! lol but we got her the v.tech baby, the fisher price pony that hooks up to the tv and she bounces on it, a lot of educational toys, clothes, shoes, a tinkerbell 4-wheeler, a bounce house, swing set, toy kitchen, toy food, baby dolls, accessories for the baby dolls like bottles, play pen and high chair for baby dolls, we went to build a bear workshop. I cant remember what else she got.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think I got him nothing and his daddy too him to build a bear for a special daddy and him present.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009