how about you?....

Did you ever hate something food or drink wise before you were pregnant and while pregnant, loved it? lol

I hated milk by itself - never drank it unless i had a big stack of oreo's or cereal. Never just straight milk though.
Now i will wake up in the middle of the night, craving milk. I love it now and drink alot of it actually lol. weird?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I hated pinnapplle before my first pregnancy and then during I loved them
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was actually the opposite...I loved Italian food and pizza but when I was pregnant I couldn't even look at it or it made me sick...I know, that is a weird one.
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 8:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah with my first pregnancy I hated cheese before I was pregnant but during pregnancy I'd get cravings for it all the time but after having the baby it made me gag, with the second pregnancy I loved marmite but hated it after and now with this one I love pineapple which I've never ever liked it
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009