Whats the chance...

of a false positive? on the clearblue easy digital home pregnancy test? and yes its a week after my missed period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they can happen, but false positives are more rare then false negatives (which happen often). So if it is a positive I would get another test.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have gotten a false positive with a clearblue before... I will wait a week and try again if your worried about it being false positive, or just go to the doc to confrim.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• im really hoping it is POSITIVE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• False positives are often chemical pregnancies, and not really false positives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• That's the pregnancy test I took and then I looked it up online and it seems be really rare that it would be a false positive. A week and a half later I took the second test in the box and it wasn't even a minute later that it showed up as pregnant. Sounds like Congratulations are in order!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009