my hcg level is low i have to re test my blood wednesday she said im preg is this bad could i have miscarriaged

bugga716

Asked by bugga716 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In most cases yes. This has happened to me and they thought I was pregnant in my tubes. I had to go to the doctor every two days or so to have my levels checked. After about two weeks the baby finally came out. They were about to give me that shot to make me abort the baby.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 8:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No actually it does not mean that you have lost the baby. I had my levels checked at the beginning of my pregnancy. When I was only about 5 weeks pregnant, I am now 10 weeks today. The first set was on the low side, both HCG and progesterone levels. I went back in two days later and had them checked again. The HCG did not double like they wanted to but they continued to go up. So as long as they are rising then you should be ok. What ever you do do not stress about it. Take care of yourself. Congrads

Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 12:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009