share your mot embarrasing momments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please share your most embarrasing parenting momments ... mine is when i was the park my daughter was two at the time i was sitting down on the bench and my daughter came up to me and said '" nurse " mommy "nurse" i said no not now so she runs back catches me off guard pulls my shirt up( the day i had no bra on) grabs my boob and starts to nurse ... i was so embarrased !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was at a neighbors house and they had a huge pool.. I was like 14ish.. and I had on a two piece bathing suit.. I jumped in the pool from the diving board and then got right back out to do it agian.. and didn't notice until my neighbors brothers started laughing.. that one of my boobies had popped out!! It was humiliating.. and what was worse was.. IT took me a few minutes to get what it was.. while I was just standing there looking at them. haha!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was at the Dekalb farmers market in GA. I had my baby, & 2 step kids in the cart w/ as much groceries as i could fit in there. I got to checking my food, & when he said how much i went to reach for my wallet & realized that i gave hubby the card earlier. All i had was checks, which i have used before for emergencies only. The cashier began yelling at me telling me i had to go put back ALL the groceries because they did not take checks, i told him i couldn't do that w/ all the kids. The kids were crying in the cart because they were hungry, the place was packed & i just lost it (I'm usully VERY calm) I started yelling at him back, then my baby fell out of the cart & started WAILING, by this time the whole checkout room had stopped what they were doing to stare. I yelled, "what you've never seen a pissed off mom?" and ran out of there crying. I still haven't been back there 5 years later.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My weave fell off on an amusement ride on my senior trip. Damn it was more painful than embarrassed.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• When my daughters were like 1/2-2 years old we took them to McDonald's to play. My hubby and I weres sitting there talking and I heard the man at the next table say "That little girl is naked." I just kinda let it go thinking I must've heard him wrong. Then I heard him say "That just isn't right, she's naked." I looked over at the climbing stuff and there was my daughter Rachel completely naked dancing around! I walked over to get her and she crawled in one of the tunnels to the very back. I am pretty overweight and I had to get my fat butt in there and try to get her while everyone was watching! I finally grabbed her, her diaper and clothes and got her dressed. I was trying to laugh it off. So I let her go play again and a few minutes later when I glanced over she was totally naked again. I chased her into the tunnel again, got her dressed and we left in a hurry. The place was packed and we felt like total idiots!
    twinmom5253

Answer by twinmom5253 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My son whips out his wenie everywhere to pee. Its fairly embarrassin.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009