8 days late. cramping. back pain. bloated. am I pregnant?

I am 20 years old, and I am 8 days late on my period. I am having slight cramping on my right side...sometimes on my left. I have back pains here and there, and i am bloated. I have been dissapointed so many time before that I am just trying to wait it out and see if my period comes, but I have never felt these symptoms before. I dont know what it could be and to be honest...I am quite scared to find out.

miszx3Colie

Asked by miszx3Colie at 9:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TAKE A TEST! WE CAN'T TELL YOU THAT!banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I know taking a test would help, bit before i got letting myself down again, I want to know if these symptoms have happened to anyone else or if they seem like legit reasons of pregnancy
    miszx3Colie

Answer by miszx3Colie at 9:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Cramps, bloating and back pain sound more like classic signs of a bad case of PMS than it does pregnancy. You know, ever so often your schedule can/does changes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have been late before so I considered this, but the 23rd would have been like a few days late form me having it. I ALWAYS take lateness into consideration, because I try to rule out every possible symptom before I go to thinking I am pregnant. And if the 23rd would have been like 2 or 3 days late for me then now I KNOW I should have it by now. So any other answers would be appreciated PLEASE and tHANKS so much =)
    miszx3Colie

Answer by miszx3Colie at 9:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You just want to hear that there's a chance, be honest, thats how all of TTCers get! I will say that I had all of those symptoms when I was prego, they started after conception then stopped a week before my period was due, then started again in Pregnancy week 5. But, unfortunately TESTING is the only answer, as scary and painful as it can be (the fear of seeing YET ANOTHER negative hurts terribly I know) YOU NEED TO EITHER WAIT IT OUT OR TEST. Thats all we can really do aside from going to the doctor and looking looney. (yet another thing I am personally familiar with)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• U gota test grl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ok well there is at LEAST a chance of hope lol...I will wait til Friday and if no period then im testing...I will update!! Thanks alot girls!!
    miszx3Colie

Answer by miszx3Colie at 9:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• GET OF THE COMPUTER.....GO TO A STORE.....GET A TEST....COme Back Home.......Pee on it...and there you go the answer and if not go to the local health department
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Just went to the store and got me a HPT ...The pharmacist told me to wait until the morning to use it for the most accurate results...so i guess i will know in the a.m.
    miszx3Colie

Answer by miszx3Colie at 11:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry hun. I think it's your period. Of course you never know but typically you don't get cramping when you become pregnant, atleast not right away. But, I would say get a preg test just to make sure, and if negative take it again in another week or so.
    Good Luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009