Have you ever

Have you ever decided to cut your long hair for Locks of Love? I decided to do that 4 different times and now I'm doing it again. I like my short hair so I'm going to get it cut right now its down to my waist. I like feeling like I'm helping somebody elses child by providing my hair to be put into a wig. Chemo is a nasty thing to go through for a child. Have you ever done this your self or thought of it?

mindye5

Asked by mindye5 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have before and growing it out now so I can again.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I donated a foot of hair 4 years ago and have been growing it since. I am getting ready to donate again in a little over a week. (I am flying to Seattle to see my sister and she is going to cut it). I should have about a foot to donate again. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i think its awesome that you are doing that!!! You are an angel on earth.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• BRAVO!!! I'm so proud of women/men who do that. I would do it in a second..... if my hair actually grew.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I did it. I had 12 inches off ...my hair is just now getting back to my shoulders. It was nice to to do something for someone else and have a fresh new look :)
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I did it back when I was 20.. never knowing that I would be in need of a wig 9 years later. I didnt get a locks of love wig but I did get a human hair one. It is awesome that you are doing that for such a great cause. You are such a blessing to someone you may never meet. That is just amazing. God bless!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009