What cravings did/do you have?

With my first I craved peanut butter covered strawberries. This time its not an unusual craving, well it is for me. I am a Burger King girl and the thought of a whopper right now makes me sick. I've been craving double cheese burgers with everything on them from McDonalds! mmmmm I want one right now!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh the only thing I craved...my craving has ceased now....but was taco's and mayo =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• im pregnant currently and i crave chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements and i am craving pickles
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I used to take microwave popcorn and put it in a bowl, then I would take a can of chunk pineapple, empty half the juice, and pour the rest of the can of fruit and juice over the popcorn.. it was a soggy mess and it makes me so ill to think I ate that.. but I totally loved it!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• With my first I craved tomato sauce like spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce. I would just sit around thinking up things to put that on, but if nobody was around, I would drink it. I also had pica and wanted Tone soap. Never ate it though...but there were days I came damn close..lol.

With my second, I ate more ham than I probably have in my entire life leading up to that pregnancy. Ham rolls, ham steaks, deli ham...I would buy diced ham and put it in everything I could think of.

They say you crave what you need, but I don't think either of my babies needed that much ham or pasta sauce...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• With my first it was spinach and artichoke dip from applebees only. I have never liked that stuff before and do not like it know. With my second it was mumchems crackers but they stopped making them about a month before I got pregnant so it was bad. Oh and I also really wanted a mcDonalds Strawberry milk shake but they did not have them at the time either. I didn't get anything I craved when I was pregnant with my second child.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• my second baby made me crave soap. gold dial soap... still love them smell but don't want to eat it...lol

this pregnancy I crave grapes and water...mmm...need grapes
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009