Are you a good tipper?

Do you tip your hairdresser, server ect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes I do for good service.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I tip good if they are good usually 15-20%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, and I try to be generous. I never thought much about it other than tipping the recommended amount until my son worked as a bag boy and I saw how thrilled he was with the tip money he got. So now I try to be extra generous with bag boys and anyone else who does a personal service.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, I have been a server before so as long as I can tell the server is trying.. I will tip 20 percent. I know it isn't always easy!! And servers doesn't pocket all the tips they get. Normally they have to tip out the bar, the bussers, and food runners. So that tip goes to a total of 4 people!! HOWEVER, this past weekend we ate at applebee's and our server was terrible. I ordered a salad, it came out with the food.. soups and salads are supposed to come out BEFORE. We sat about 10-15 minutes with empty drinks, it took forever for him to give us our check, then to get us our change. We saw 5 people come and go after we sat AND ordered our food. It was terrible. He got nothing. He was literally now where to be found until he came back and smelled terribly of smoke. And then he be watch tv. Terrible terrible experience with him!!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yea when they do a good job and provide me with good customer service. I mostly tip the nail salon and when I go out to eat.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009