Does anyone watch soap operas?

If so, which one do you watch? I am into Young and The Restless. Have been watching it for over 2 years or so.

Tiffany237

Asked by Tiffany237 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I watch "All My Children." Started watching it in 1981 at the age of 12 but stopped when I was older and started working. I went back to watching it last year because old characters came back. I missed over 20 years of it but now know the characters and love it. Also watch "Desperate Housewives" on Sunday nights.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I remember watching Days of our lives with my Grandmother when I was 5. We even watched it on her death bed together. That's how hooked she was. I turn it on every once in a while and think of my Grandmother.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yup. I like General Hospital. That's the only one I get into, though. Sonny and Jason and Lucky are so DREAMY! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have been watching y&r and days for as long as i can remember. My mom also, and we both still do.
    locomother

Answer by locomother at 10:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've Watched Y&R, OLTL, AMC & GH for years! My Daughters watched too! However when I'm at this Primative Antique Shop my Newer TV & New Digital converter doesn't Work! So I miss many Days!! But They 're on during the day at home& I always know what time it is by what's on!! What's Funny is if you have A Baby when someone on A Soap opera does How Fast their's Grows!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• All My Children is my one addiction... I actually schedule my business around the show...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I watch "The Young & The Restless", too. I have been watching it since I was in the womb. My Mom says that got me started on it early.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I watch guiding light :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009