• In the Spotlight:

Exercise TMI

Is there any exercises that I can do to firm saggy breast. Please don't make fun of me, I deflated after breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The only thing you can do that MIGHT help is to lift weights. Any muscle that is connected to the breast is good to work on. do shoulder presses, & bench presses, & dead lifts. All those help strengthen the muscled surrounding the breast & can help pick it up some. You can also do push ups & pull ups/ chin ups too, but lifting weights has a better effect. Good luck & let me know how it works.

Also, once you've done regular bench presses for a while, you can start doing inclined bench presses, it will target other muscles around the breast. But i suggest doing that after you've done regular bench press for a few weeks. And do all of them on separate days, you don't want to over work the muscled up there, it will result in weaker muscles of you don't give them time to heal thoroughly.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Girl, me too! If you find something please let me know!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I had the same problem...breast fed for 3 years my kids were 10 months apart so I never got a break! Inverted push ups and over the head press are good for getting that "lift" ... also try wide are pushups... if you want more exercises or meal plans specifically for you, I am a Personal Trainer so email me or go to my website! GetFIToday@successwithkatie.com or http://successwithkatie.com
    Good luck! ...those breasts will be perky by bikini season! Just dont give up!
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've had three kids... And I find that body firming creams, drinking plenty of water, and dancing really works. I do sit ups, when I have time, and I run upstairs instead of walking. I've lost loads of weight, and my boobs are still there... Only because I use body firming cream every morning and night!!!! And I wear a strong bra that is the right size...
    Sorry for going on...
    I hope this helps...
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 9:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• www.lindora.com i seing lots of results on people in this site im going to try it my self

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2009